If a child is identified to be an ENGLISH SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL) student - OR - in need of SPECIAL EDUCATION SERVICES - there are separate criteria for admissions. For clarification - please speak with our Principal. To complete the application - the following documents are required:
- CIS Application Form - duly completed.
- Past 2 years school reports - as applicable.
- Birth Certificate and/or photocopies of Passport.
- CIS Health Form - duly completed by a doctor (GP)
- Recent photos of the student (5 passport size + 2 stamp size)
- Recent photos of both parents (2 passport size of each)
- Recent photo of each person authorized to pickup the child.