IT/Computer Teacher ( 1 position )
B. Sc. in Computer Science
1-3 years experience in related field
Applicats must be knowladgeable about the mechanics of computer programming, using the Visual C++ language. Students will learn about the components of computers and the basic structure of a computer program. By studying computer decision-making and basic computer code, students should be able to develop introductory Visual C++ programs on their own. Coursework will include exploring the field of computing, introduction to programming, programming - selection controls, programming - looping structures, programming and functions.
High school English Teacher Wanted ( 1 position)
B.A/M.A in English
1-3 years experience in related field.
Course outcomes are Canadian. In Manitoba, English Language Atrs students read, write, listen, speak, view, and represent to
- explore thoughts, ideas, feelings, and attitudes ( General Learning Outcome 1)
- comprehend and respond personally, critically, and creatively to a wide variety of oral, print, and other media texts ( General Learning Outcomes 2)
- develop skills for managing ideas and information ( General Learning Outcomes 3)
- develop and enhance the clarity and artistry of cmmunication in writing, speaking, and representing ( General Learning Outcome 4)
- develop a greater application of self and others as members of a community (General Learning Outcome 5)
- The Canadian International School Bangladesh is looking for a dynamic, dedicated English teacher who can follow Canadian curriculum guidelines and prepare students for IELTS and provincial exams.