If a child is identified to be an ENGLISH SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL) student or in need of SPECIAL EDUCATION SERVICES, there are separate criteria for admissions. For clarification please speak with our Principal to complete the application. The following documents are required:
1. CIS Application Form - duly completed.
2. Past 2 years school reports - as applicable.
3. Birth Certificate and/or photocopies of Passport.
4. CIS Health Form - duly completed by a doctor (GP)
5. Recent photos of the student (5 passport size + 2 stamp size)
6. Recent photos of both parents (2 passport size of each)
7. Recent photo of each person authorized to pickup the child.