Welcome to our website for the Canadian International School in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are one of the prime comprehensive, co-educational, English medium schools in Bangladesh offering a Canadian curriculum.
CIS is a member of the Dhaka International School Association (DISA) and also collaborates with the Association of International Schools of India (TAISI) to provide inter-school sports activities and professional development opportunities for teachers.
Our vision “Betterment of Self for Society” indicates our focus on individual development and personal achievement - thereby maximizing both personal outcomes as well as positive outcomes for society.
Our Canadian International School of Dhaka - provides quality education in a safe, stimulating, and challenging environment that nurtures the mind, body, and spirit of each child - as he/she pursues academic excellence.
• Each and every student
• A strong education system
• A partnership of students, school, and parents
• The uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community
• The commitment and skills of our staff
• Equity, innovation, accountability, and accessibility
• A learning environment that is safe, nurturing, positive, and respectful
• Global citizenship
• To ensure a high quality and balanced education.
• To provide a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment.
• To develop and expand upon the talents of each student.
• To provide a wide range of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities - with a focus on fitness and athletics.
• To foster an appreciation and respect for the views, values, and customs of others.
• To develop a positive attitude toward learning, the environment, and humanity.
CURRENTLY CIS OFFERS
Pre - School
Early Childhood (EC1) - 2 yrs of age
Early Childhood (EC2) - 3 yrs of age
Junior Kindergarten (JK) - 4 yrs of age
Kindergarten (KG) - 5 yrs of age
(Admission to these programs is based on birth year)
Elementary School Grades 1 - 8
High School Grades 9 - 12
CIS will be eligible to apply for enrolment at Universities globally in North America, The European Union, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand, etc. as well as universities within Bangladesh.
Students will also be able to get a full transfer to any public school in Canada or in the USA without losing time.
CIS has already acquired its own land in the Greater Dhaka Zone and plans to ultimately construct a purpose- built, state-of-the-art infrastructure to become one of the foremost international educational institutions in this part of the world.